Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back in the Black(sburg)

It's so good to be back in Blacksburg, my second home. I love the college town atmosphere, the slow paced lifestyle, and the people here. It has been over 8 months since I've been here and it will be my last year as a senior undergrad! It's really scary how the time flew by, but that only means that I have to embrace every single day I have left in this amazing place.

I've already been here for 6 days, and finished 2 days of classes. So far, my classes are going smoothly and all of my professors seem to be cool. My apartment is coming together one by one..but still needs some work. Thanks to Lauren, my roomie, it looks pretty awesome and extra cute! :)
Also, a Comcast technician needs to come back and set up our wireless internet. (Why did he just leave after setting up our TV? Not cool.)
In the short time I've been here, I've seen a good handful of my closest friends, visited the sorority house, and met amazing people on SGA Exec whom I'll be working with closely this year.

I'm so excited for this semester! I'll be extremely busy during September with FLEX (Freshman leadership experience), marketing the program, the application process, interview process, and selecting 30 energetic freshmen! It'll be nice to be busy again with my sorority, too.

Most importantly, our first home game is on Monday night....can't wait to start JUMPING!!! LET'S GO.............!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment