Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Recruiting!

Why am I not in Blacksburg right now?
I'm one of the few individuals who LOVED going through the process as a Potential New Member (PNM) and LOVE to recruit for the chapter.

I'm going through some major withdrawals. ADPi withdrawals.

I've been separated from my sisters for about a solid month now..and I could not miss them more than I do now. I know Italy awaits me in 8 days, but these next couple days are gonna be tough.

Me and Jenna, PNMs going to our first Go Greek "Pink" event


I can't believe it's been 2 years since I was the PNM. The recruitment process is so intense, but totally worth it. People always say that "You end up where you're supposed to be" and I am a firm believer of that.

ADPi has my heart. Our sisterhood is so genuine, loving, and full of life. Each and every sister is unique which contributes to our diversity. The friendships I have made throughout the past 2 years are indescribable and irreplaceable. I couldn't be more blessed to have my amazing sisters.

As I depart, I know I will have my sisters by my side! I'm always thinking of you girls ;)


Good luck to all the PNMs and Panhellenic women going through recruitment. I know the Eta Pi chapter is ready to welcome an amazing new pledge class!!

No comments:

Post a Comment